Eurobits eFactura System
Including all the necessary functions to manage the invoicing process of a company.
Invoices, Auto-invoices, Proforma invoices, Rectified invoices
Acceptance, Refusal, Comments inclusion
Facturae, UBL, CII, Edifact, proprietory formats, etc
Query of the status
of issued and received invoices
Standard forms and notifications
Interconnection with Platforms
SIFE (Iberpay), FACE, Seres, Edicom, etc…
Delegated signature service and custody
Invoice signature and custody during the time established by the Law
Methods of payment and collection
Modular multi-tier architecture 100% SOA.
The system’s fundamental motor, it performs the following functions:
- Issue (signature) of the invoices
- Custody of the invoices
- Format validation
- Format conversion
- Generation of notifications
- Management of access permits
- Routing of invoices
Access from other applications to the functions offered by the Central Module of the platform is carried out through a set of secure web services (eFactura Eurobits WSAPI System).
Customer Web Module
Eurobits’ architecture allows the integration of an electronic invoicing service within the Promoter Company’s site easily and in a short time
Consultancy, Coordination and Support Services
The Consultancy, Coordination and Support Services linked to Eurobits eFactura System.
Guarantee the adequate setup, impementation and continuous development of an electronic invoice project based on:
- Definition of scenarios (issue/reception)
- Formats to be used
- Identification and segmentation of the community (suppliers/customers)
- Design of communication campaigns both internal (at customer’s level) and external (with its clients and suppliers)
- Training sessions
- Coordination and continuous monitoring
Some Eurobits’ eFactura System customers
Eurobits Efactura System Support
What is a Promoter Company?
What is an Attached Company?
What is an User?
What Promoter Companies are there?
Which Promoter Company may I use to access the service?
What is the difference between accessing via one or another Promoter Company?
Is it possible to import invoices into the platform?
How do I import invoices?
May I add information to the invoices?
Is it possible to automate the sending of invoices to the platform?
How do I issue an invoice to FACe?
Do you need further help? Send us your query
BEFORE SENDING YOUR QUERY
- We recommend that your explanation be as precise as possible, including information such as invoice number, amount, custormer CIF, dates, etc.
- Fields with an asterisk [*] are mandatory.
- The maximum size of the attached file is 5MB.